Author Topic: November 18, 2023 - Acrylic EverQuest Light Contest!  (Read 2860 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
November 18, 2023 - Acrylic EverQuest Light Contest!
« on: November 18, 2023, 04:56:27 PM »
The Contest -

We are giving away 2 hand crafted EverQuest inspired acrylic lights! The light (base included) measures approximately 5 inches wide, 7 inches tall, and 3 inches deep, and has several light color modes to choose from (but red or orange are the only two correct choices!). These two lights feature the EverQuest Bard class emblem, and the EverQuest Berserker class emblem.

These prizes are being supplied by Timber & Twine: Handcrafted Designs. Be sure to check out the EverQuest Inspired class emblem lights or the EverQuest inspired wall signs they currently offer, or contact them if you are interested in a custom sign with your character name and guild tag!

Note: These prizes have very minor blemishes or defects that made them not suitable for being sold:
 - The Bard light is simply a prototype, the final design was changed before they were offered for sale.  There are no defects.
 - The Berserker light has a minor scratch in the acrylic, it's visible in the included image - in the upper right hand corner.

These contests are both simple "post to win" contests.  We'd like to hear about what your favorite part of EverQuest is.  Is it the friendships you've forged over the years?  Is it the camaraderie among your guild mates while slaying legendary dragons?  Or is abolishing gnolls a relaxing way to unwind after the work day?  Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!

Enter the Bard light contest here.
Enter the Berserker light contest here.

The Rules -

- Due to us having to pay for physical shipping of rewards, this contest is only open to folks in the U.S. Sorry!
 - Your entry should be a reply to the contest thread.
 - Write as much or as little as you like.
 - Only one entry per person, per contest (you can enter for both the Bard and the Berserker lights).
 - At the end of the contest all entries will be numbered and a winner will be chosen at random.
 - The contest ends on December 1st at 11:59pm Pacific, and a winner will be announced by December 3rd.

The Rewards -

(1) EverQuest Inspired Bard Class Emblem Light
(1) EverQuest Inspired Berserker Class Emblem Light

Sponsored By -

This contest is sponsored by Timber & Twine: Handcrafted Designs. Please go check out the epic EverQuest inspired signs and lights they offer!  You can also have a custom sign created with your character and guild name!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2023, 05:09:58 PM by Rorce »

Offline Gromdelin

Re: November 18, 2023 - Acrylic EverQuest Light Contest!
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2023, 07:03:40 PM »
For me it's the people I have met.  I started playing because I had a little brother who played EQ.  Later we talked another brother into playing the game.  Both quit, but I stayed playing.  I have met folks from at least four continents who speak many more languages than I speak and who histories that are fascinating.  I have had friends in EQ who have passed away and one of my biggest regrets is that we did not meet in real life.

Thank you for your work.  Thank you for caring about EQ.  Thank you for giving us a place to find things out.