Author Topic: Issue with Gameparse actually running  (Read 1657 times)

Offline Nanon

Issue with Gameparse actually running
« on: November 23, 2017, 11:30:25 AM »
A few months back Windows 10 updated, and I have since then have had no luck getting Gameparse to run. It installs fine, click on icon, it looks like its going to run and nothing happens. Says verifying system requirements, that box disappears and never opens up the actual game parse application?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Nanon

Re: Issue with Gameparse actually running
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 06:26:38 AM »
No one has this problem heh? Click on it, and it looks like its going to open, and never does?
Almost like its being blocked, but i can find anywhere that it is.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 08:20:32 AM »
I -think- the program has certain system specs that must be met before it will actually start up. Maybe Beimeith can chime in here and confirm or deny that. Is your system dated?

Offline Nanon

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 07:40:23 PM »
No, its a less than 1 year old lap top running Windows 10 with the latest update. Like I said, it used to run fine, then about 3 months ago it quit working and i cant figure out how to get it going again - not even sure where to look.
I have it running on a much older lap top next to me, i have to send log files over to it to parse it out but really miss it running on my live box.

Offline Beimeith

• Premium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 10:17:35 PM »
Windows 10 screws things up when it updates since it isn't really an "update" as a "reinstall windows on top of windows."

If you uninstall and reinstall it should be fine.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2018, 05:30:46 AM by Beimeith »