Author Topic: March 16, 2017 - Free Heroic Character  (Read 2950 times)

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
March 16, 2017 - Free Heroic Character
« on: March 16, 2017, 08:57:51 AM »
Our anniversary gift to EVERYONE who has ever played EverQuest is a FREE level 85 Heroic Character. All you have to do to claim this is log in before Friday, March 31, 2017 @ 11:59PM PDT.

Heroic Characters are a great way to get a head start when playing a new character, or get to caught up to friends when you come to join them on their server.

Never played EverQuest before? No problem! This promotion is also available to new accounts if they have an All Access Membership! Being a member has its perks, and you can learn more about membership benefits here.

Special Note: Heroic Characters can NOT be redeemed on progression servers. This feature unlocks on a progression server after that server unlocks Call of the Forsaken.

Coming back to EverQuest after a vacation from Norrath? Learn more about what Heroic Characters are here.

Offline Trenth

Re: March 16, 2017 - Free Heroic Character
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2017, 09:35:23 AM »
Hey does anybody have any ideas why this is not working I have log and relog several times and still shows I don't have any available heroic character slots

Online Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Re: March 16, 2017 - Free Heroic Character
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2017, 10:59:56 AM »
Hey does anybody have any ideas why this is not working I have log and relog several times and still shows I don't have any available heroic character slots

They might just be having it set to log in during that time instead of granting during that time maybe or it just hasn't been turned on yet as a check or whatever