Author Topic: BOTTLES, BOWLS & CONTAINERS  (Read 3364 times)

Offline Vinney

BOTTLES, BOWLS & CONTAINERS
« on: October 21, 2012, 09:42:06 AM »
IMO detail adds to ones creation. Having bowls and bottles sitting on counters, tables and desk add that live in feeling and excitement to figure out what was used to make those detail that add so much. Please post screen shots and item discriptions so others can be inspired or duplicate the artistry of Housing.

Durning Halloween EQ gives away a lot of items that could be used in housing. One Such item is the "Hobo Bottle" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=54469 From Spooky Sally in PoK http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/npc.html?id=26813
Even though the item says "Temporary" if place in house or storage they will keep.
Here I pieced one upside down and the other puzzeled together to make a full bottle. (This is before they started selling champagne bottles in Marketplace)

Uesd in Wine Racks:

« Last Edit: October 21, 2012, 09:51:02 AM by Vinney »

Offline Whisper831

Re: BOTTLES, BOWLS & CONTAINERS
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2016, 08:34:17 PM »
Hi there Vinney just want to stop in here and tell you . Thanks you so much for all your hard work you do in housing and I wanted to also tell you since I been back to Eq gameing housing has been so much fun and its a lot more easy when I can come to Eqresource and see some idea's you and others like you have put out. Its so amazing what we can do in housing hope I could post some pic for you see some my stuff ;)anyways Thanks again buddy its great to come herer and see you and others sites over and over again ;)

Offline SplendidSplinter

Re: BOTTLES, BOWLS & CONTAINERS
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 09:09:26 PM »
There are also a ton of real books to hunt for out there. Several Steins as well. 4 Quest turtle meats from Natimbi will get you a cookbook for the kitchen.