Comments - Older Guides > Call of the Forsaken

The Journey Home

<< < (2/2)

Mukyluk:
This is GM [Redacted]. I have received word back from our developers. In order to request "The Journey Home", you must complete all the progression quests and missions in Argin-Hiz. This includes Burning Curiosity, The Reclusive Collector, The Keeper's Ring and The Ring of Fire. I hope this information proves useful. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Mukyluk:
Also, Mission dropped "Firemage's Staff" http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=117413

Sigpaos:
The current write-up shows level 85 is required. However, I just tried to request this with a level 92 in group and got the system message, "You can not be assigned this shared task because your party's level spread is too high". Once I disbanded the level 92, I was able to get this mission, so it appears as if the required level is above 92, possibly 95.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Sigpaos on January 04, 2019, 07:37:05 AM ---The current write-up shows level 85 is required. However, I just tried to request this with a level 92 in group and got the system message, "You can not be assigned this shared task because your party's level spread is too high". Once I disbanded the level 92, I was able to get this mission, so it appears as if the required level is above 92, possibly 95.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I've changed it to 95, if it's still too low let me know :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version