Comments - Older Guides > Empires of Kunark

Others' Things

<< < (2/3) > >>

TEMPS:
Step 2:•Crystals of all sorts can be found in Chardok, Gather some. 0/10 (Chardok)

Where do this drop or spawn from?

Fian:
Different version of this HA:

Certainly the sarnak wear some sort of jewelry,right? See if you can find some.
Collect some chokadai eggs. There are some people that would like to try to breed them.
Rumor has it that there rae some colorful beetles in Chardok. Bring some of their shells.
Most importantly, there are rumors of a vault in the basement. Go there, get things.

Items that you need are usually in lower level, so once you get to a bridge, levitate down.

Certainly the sarnak wear some sort of jewelry,right? See if you can find some.
Kill lower level Dizok sarnak and loot off them. Look on the east side

Collect some chokadai eggs. There are some people that would like to try to breed them.
Eggs found in NE area. Find egg sac chests, beat them down, and then loot the eggs.

Rumor has it that there rae some colorful beetles in Chardok. Bring some of their shells.
Kill beetles to the East and loot the shells. They are hard to find enough. I also found some in the upper north tunnels (green on EQResource map).

Most importantly, there are rumors of a vault in the basement. Go there, get things.
Kill Magic fractures and loot bracelets. Note fractures are not mezzable, but they can be snared or rooted.

Fian:
One of the steps that we got was this:
"Crystal of all sorts can be found in Chardok, gather some."
Problem is, we searched the entire zone over 3+ hours and couldn't find any. There was no egg gather task, so I assume the crystal was a chest. The crystal rooms also appeared to be missing their standard red crystals.

Also we only got 4/10 Sarnak drops, even though we killed half the sarnaks in the zone. Something wasn't right and we had to abandon.

Iron-Luclin:
Best spot I found for jewelry (for step one) is right in the middle of zone, building near Fisherman Ralla spot in regular zone. Named spawns in the same building on upper west side.

Riou:
Added the missing steps up to here, thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version