Author Topic: December 20, 2018 - Premium Membership Holiday Discount!  (Read 4568 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
December 20, 2018 - Premium Membership Holiday Discount!
« on: December 20, 2018, 09:17:35 PM »
In celebration of the Holiday Season we've brought back our discounted Premium Memberships for a limited time! From now through the end of the year you can purchase 9 months of all the perks Premium Membership has to offer, including ad free browsing and much more for the low price of $8.49! This is a great opportunity to try out a Premium Membership and to help support the site.

For more information on Premium Memberships, see this thread: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=65

To purchase this discounted membership, click the "Premium Membership" tab on the strip of links at the top of the Forums page, just under your avatar.

Please note that if you already have a Premium Membership, purchasing the discounted one will not automatically add 9 months to your existing membership. If you would like to use this opportunity to add 9 months simply complete the purchase of the discounted membership and either post here or private message me and I will manually update your subscription time. If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or private message myself or Riou!

As always, thanks for your continued support and loyalty, it means a lot to us! Happy Holidays!