Author Topic: Grannus of the Cleansing Steam  (Read 4225 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Grannus of the Cleansing Steam
« on: November 14, 2015, 06:17:26 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tbm.eqresource.com/grannusofthecleansingsteam.php

Offline Im7

Re: Grannus of the Cleansing Steam
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2015, 01:31:31 AM »
any one offer some pointers?
 i can only get him to 90 and he only spawn one around 95% so he may pop more?? but im thinking its just the one unicorn that has an aura around it as it circles the room. (strat says 2 mobs spawn).if you get close to the unicorn or try and hit it you get knocked back.. so more or less leave the unicorn alone you cant damage it in any way.. nor dose keeping the unicorns aura from touching the named or any of the group helps in any way. it seems you cant take the mob in to the hallways he just warps back to the center area where the unicorn romes..

thats all iv got for my late night shot at it ... any one add to this it would be great..

Offline wiha

« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2015, 12:09:22 PM »
any one have any idea how to kill Defeat Grannus of the Cleansing Steam. we can only take him to 97%

Offline SUL

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2016, 10:40:01 AM »
we only used high dps to kill him before but last time i did mobs spawned and locked him until we killed all mobs. Later i was told that melee dps is best for that mission.

Offline Zare

« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2016, 02:21:37 AM »
pointers for achieves?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2016, 12:27:46 PM »
pointers for achieves?

If you can try to get a huge melee DPS group (caster DPS gets boned by the reflects and stuff iirc), and just max burn through the entire event, if you can burn the event in like 30 seconds (tank can just deflection / fortitude and spam ae aggro) you will get every achievement

Offline CrimsonKing

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2019, 10:16:10 AM »
Was able to park in SW corner down below (opposite side of where Jerril spawns). Only had 2 adds arrgo over here, which made the event much easier. Duo'd with Shammy/Pally. DPS slowed down ~50% when he put up some spell resistance, but after it wore down, just burned him. Adds de-popped when named dead.