Comments - Older Guides > Torment of Velious

Invading Ice

(1/3) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tov.eqresource.com/invadingice.php

Fian:
I got confused on the step "Bring a live spider"
Instructions should say to talk to Hursa Brightsteel and say "capture a spider" to get the quest Spider Harness. It would be helpful to have a location on your map for Hursa too.

Without that, I spent some time freaking out, thinking that the quest was bugged and I would have to run it again.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Fian on December 20, 2019, 09:35:28 AM ---I got confused on the step "Bring a live spider"
Instructions should say to talk to Hursa Brightsteel and say "capture a spider" to get the quest Spider Harness. It would be helpful to have a location on your map for Hursa too.

Without that, I spent some time freaking out, thinking that the quest was bugged and I would have to run it again.

--- End quote ---

Added a note on that step for her map marker, it was listed on the page of her side quest she gives

godsfshrmn:
Is it possible to get another harness or do i have to start this lengthy quest over? tried repeating the harness phrase but no such luck. The mob went poof but everyone else in my group got credit

Riou:

--- Quote from: godsfshrmn on December 22, 2019, 12:26:38 PM ---Is it possible to get another harness or do i have to start this lengthy quest over? tried repeating the harness phrase but no such luck. The mob went poof but everyone else in my group got credit

--- End quote ---

It was possible to redo the harness quest on Beta to get a new one, not sure about Live, for the spider harness

For the terror harness it was just the regular phrase and it would re-give the harness

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version