Author Topic: Protecting the Weak (Minded)  (Read 8570 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Protecting the Weak (Minded)
« on: July 20, 2012, 12:31:57 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://hot.eqresource.com/protectingtheweakminded.php

Offline Spelljammer

Re: Protecting the Weak (Minded)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2015, 02:58:35 PM »
Great information and map! Definitely a time saver! I have a request for some advice.

Quest says it's a solo quest. I am having some difficulty with the second portion dealing with the gorillas. I have a level 86 Ranger, about 6200 AAs, and about 38K unbuffed. I have a J5 healer mercenary. Should I try to use cammo to get through the regular gorillas, to get to the part of the gorilla camp I have to "explore"? Or, should I try to clear my way through the regular gorillas to that area? I know I definitely can't handle 3 dark blue apes even with my merc.

I would definitely appreciate some step by step guidance on soloing this second part of the quest. Do I need Invis to undead potions, What is the best way to get through the "live" gorillas? Should I fight my way through? Cammo? Will I be able to get single pulls on the "blighted" gorillas? Etc.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who reads this post and thanks in advance for any help or advice!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 03:12:25 PM by Spelljammer »

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2015, 04:16:57 PM »
Great information and map! Definitely a time saver! I have a request for some advice.

Quest says it's a solo quest. I am having some difficulty with the second portion dealing with the gorillas. I have a level 86 Ranger, about 6200 AAs, and about 38K unbuffed. I have a J5 healer mercenary. Should I try to use cammo to get through the regular gorillas, to get to the part of the gorilla camp I have to "explore"? Or, should I try to clear my way through the regular gorillas to that area? I know I definitely can't handle 3 dark blue apes even with my merc.

I would definitely appreciate some step by step guidance on soloing this second part of the quest. Do I need Invis to undead potions, What is the best way to get through the "live" gorillas? Should I fight my way through? Cammo? Will I be able to get single pulls on the "blighted" gorillas? Etc.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who reads this post and thanks in advance for any help or advice!

If you have the ranger fade, you can IVU then ranger fade to double stack invises

Offline startrek41

• Premium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 10:48:11 PM »
Deliver 3 blighted blood samples to Dark Alchemist Illian 0/3 (The Feerrott) More Info
AFTER this step you need to have a OPEN BAG SLOT
before you do the hail,'

You are given a NO DROP container that is full and when you put it in a OPEN SLOT then you can open the bag to click to Combine it create a potion that can be put into a bag.