Author Topic: Rolfron Zek, Lord of Despair  (Read 4393 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Rolfron Zek, Lord of Despair
« on: March 30, 2014, 11:45:00 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://cotf.eqresource.com/rolfronzeklordofdespair.php

Offline Denial Sinfae

Re: Rolfron Zek, Lord of Despair
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 06:56:23 PM »
Casts:

Anguish of the Body-- Limits hps to 50% of total. 25 Corruption counters.

Anguish of the Soul-- Reduces skill damage and reduces attack speed. 25 Corruption counters.

Not sure if single or group. My bots were out of my group with the other bot.

Rolf hits for 29k non disc.

From my parse of getting him to about 50%, he has in the range of 75-80 million hps.

Spawns adds, I don't know what the conditions are, I couldn't find any correlation. They're called "a shadow of despair", they hit for 16039 max, and have low hps (about 500k)

The mob nearby his spawn will not aggro if you keep him in the corner. Nothing roams to you.

Offline Sinc

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:50:34 AM »
He also uses Despair of the Spirit: 10,000 hit / mana per tick. Lucy says it's a single target instant duration spell. The wording makes it sound like a DOT so not sure what's up there. 1000 range -500 resist check. It tore the hell out of our mercs. I'm pretty sure there is some other mechanic going on with mose of the Anguish line of spells he uses. The lucy data doesn't show the complete picture.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 02:34:15 PM »
He also uses Despair of the Spirit: 10,000 hit / mana per tick. Lucy says it's a single target instant duration spell. The wording makes it sound like a DOT so not sure what's up there. 1000 range -500 resist check. It tore the hell out of our mercs. I'm pretty sure there is some other mechanic going on with mose of the Anguish line of spells he uses. The lucy data doesn't show the complete picture.

I don't think Lucy is parsing that spell correctly. Our parser shows Despair of the Spirit as a nuke based on targets Mana. It should do 9 points of damage for every Mana point the target has, up to 90,000 total damage.

https://spells.eqresource.com/spells.php?id=42105