Gambosoft > Gambosoft Support

[GamParse] Auto-select new fights when real time parsing

(1/1)

Nomicus:
So I don't know if there's already a way to do this or not, but I couldn't find it. Just started using GamParse though so I'm not sure. So if there is already a way to do this please let me know.

Suggestion:
Auto-select new fights when they pop up in the fight list when real time monitoring the log file. Could be an option as well in case some people wouldn't want this behavior.

Reason:
I run 2 monitors and have GamParse running on the second monitor. I always have the Overview tab selected because I want to see a break down of the DPS by group member when grouping. When a mob dies it pops up in the fight list, which is great, but it doesn't auto-select that fight. In order for me to see the overview for the new fight I have to click over on the fight and it pops me out of the game.

It would be great if when a new fight auto-populated that it auto-selected it so I could just glance over and see the DPS for that fight without having to click out of the game.

Beimeith:
The problem with having it autoselect the next fight is that you could be looking over something while your group kills another mob...and it keeps changing every 5 seconds.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version