Author Topic: Pieces is Pieces  (Read 5338 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Pieces is Pieces
« on: March 16, 2018, 12:37:19 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/piecesispieces.php

Offline Ranonman

Re: Pieces is Pieces
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 12:05:05 PM »
Corathus Creep
  • Fungus Resin (sporali mobs)
  • Creep Eater's Teeth (corathus mobs)

Undershore
  • Perfect Fangs (werewolf mobs)
  • Slaver's Spinal Fluid (shiliskin mobs)

Stoneroot Falls
  • Moonwalker Spine to Fabikren (werewolf mobs)
  • Crunchy Slither Skin to Fabikren (witheran mobs)
  • Spleen from Grokui's Children (basilisk mobs)

Ruins of Illsalin
  • Befouled Leg Bone (zombie mobs)

The Hive
  • Ball of Silk from Mistmoore's Children (drachnid mobs)

Dreadspire Keep
  • Essence of the Blood Slave (vampire mobs)

Offline Satellite

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2018, 10:05:57 PM »
Do the bonus item first so you can go back and get the regular items for the achiev without having to wait for lockout, this is the workaround

Offline Korowyn

• Premium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2019, 03:36:00 PM »
Bonus Loot
Pick up the ground spawn bag near the quest giver, combine all 10 pieces inside of it, you can only do this combine after finishing Fish Eyes in the Dark

The above statement is incorrect. I have not done Fish Eyes in the Dark. This is what I did do: I completed Pieces is Pieces without the bag. When I turned in the 10 pieces and completed the quest it gave me a 16h 3m lockout timer. I picked the bag up, and ran around and grabbed the items again. I hit Combine, and it gave me the Deep Caverns Collector's Case. You don't have to do the quest twice, just once, and then use the bag and re-collect the items again and hit combine. It turns that into the case.

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 08:06:53 PM »
Bonus Loot
Pick up the ground spawn bag near the quest giver, combine all 10 pieces inside of it, you can only do this combine after finishing Fish Eyes in the Dark

The above statement is incorrect. I have not done Fish Eyes in the Dark. This is what I did do: I completed Pieces is Pieces without the bag. When I turned in the 10 pieces and completed the quest it gave me a 16h 3m lockout timer. I picked the bag up, and ran around and grabbed the items again. I hit Combine, and it gave me the Deep Caverns Collector's Case. You don't have to do the quest twice, just once, and then use the bag and re-collect the items again and hit combine. It turns that into the case.

Thanks, I updated this part

Offline Wollyen

« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2023, 02:15:37 AM »
Have to do this quest once to finish it, then pickup the bag and go get all the stuff again to combine for the collections bag