Comments - Older Guides > Torment of Velious

Invading Ice

<< < (2/3) > >>

Shortbus:

--- Quote ---Return to Hursa Brightsteel and say 'capture a terror', ...
--- End quote ---
is incorrect.

"capture device for a terror" is the correct phrase to say to Hursa Brightsteel for the Crystal Terror Capture Harness item.

Theolas:
When capturing a spider i clicked the glue then clicked the harness but the mob died as the harness landed. The harness poofed and no matter what i said to whom i could not get another harness. I had to go back to Hursa and say "capture a spider" to her again and redo the Spider Harness quest. I had no trouble getting the glue again from Roderick though. I just repeated the phrase "to help andera" to him and he gave me another glue. To make it easier on myself i had all the toons that hadn't passed the "bring a live spider" stage get the harness task also so more items would drop per mob. Only had to kill one of each mob that way. All the toons that had passed that stage couldn't get "spider harness" again. Hope this helps.

Peligro:
I found out tonight that during the captured terror part that after you click the harness, you can use you fellowship campfire clicky and campfire to the room without having to run the terror all the way there. Did this 5 times with my box group.

Battileur:
Get mercenary quests but don't do them until you have this Invading Ice quest - I had to redo mercenary tasks as I did them first and they don't update when you get this quest...

Teichou:
do you need the glue to get a terror also like the spider?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version