Comments - Older Guides > Torment of Velious

The Last of the Storm Boars

<< < (2/3) > >>

Sirene:
Had a hard time updating step 3 - after several attempts at the quest, we got an update for step 3 at /loc 865, -992, -21 (same as map indicates). 3x a wandering corpse will pop on you.

Sirene:
Got step 6 update at -262, -2441, 23. There is no update when you get there, what happens is the 3x wolves, 2x giants spawning (under the bridge).
At this point we didn't get an update until we killed the 3 wolves.
After the 3rd wolf died we got step 6 and 7 updates.
After that we were able to attack and kill the two giants under the bridge and finish the quest (after failing many times).

If you have any difficulty getting NPCs to spawn at any point in this quest I would just drop the task and start over. It's a pain but running around trying to get the NPCs to spawn was never effective for me.

svann:
Dont fight the wolves at the top of the bridge or you get skelly adds. Fight under the giants feet. They dont activate until wolves die and if you take too long killing adds giants depop.

kenten-fv:
For the Giant Fort part, I'm pretty certain you need to kill the orc inside the hut, kiting him outside the fort didn't update the quest.

svann:
Once you know the ins and outs this quest is good repeatable xp. 9 kills for 25 aa, then kill random stuff until the 12 min lockout is up and repeat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version