Comments - Older Guides > The Burning Lands

Ironing out the Legion

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jamsandwich:
hi all,
I (mage mage, chanter, ranger 2 x cleric mercs) made it up to the furnace part of this quest, where you have to kill the 10 busy workers before they destroy the furnace. Started to attack two of the 3 busy mobs that were there, after 20 seconds, they emoted and returned to the furnace full health, then 7 more spawned and they all attacked then all started emoting and returning to their spot, then re attacking me over and over again. eventually the mission failed as they destroyed the furnace.
Any tips for this part, do you have to concentrate on one at a time and burn them down fast, or something else? Any strategies would be helpful if you can share them.
thanks all, loving this zone, but stuck on this one

Riou:

--- Quote from: Jamsandwich on March 29, 2019, 09:31:22 AM ---hi all,
I (mage mage, chanter, ranger 2 x cleric mercs) made it up to the furnace part of this quest, where you have to kill the 10 busy workers before they destroy the furnace. Started to attack two of the 3 busy mobs that were there, after 20 seconds, they emoted and returned to the furnace full health, then 7 more spawned and they all attacked then all started emoting and returning to their spot, then re attacking me over and over again. eventually the mission failed as they destroyed the furnace.
Any tips for this part, do you have to concentrate on one at a time and burn them down fast, or something else? Any strategies would be helpful if you can share them.
thanks all, loving this zone, but stuck on this one

--- End quote ---

Yea, focus on 1 at a time, they will de activate then reactivate after reactivating they should pretty much be killable before deactivating again

Mahlah Tohsis:
I have never attempted Furnace Fire and she offered this to me (have completed The Darkness Howls, What's Cooking? and At Its Core).

Mahlah Tohsis:
Oops, I mispoke. Apparently, Furnace Fire was too fast to remember. I had that before she offered this task.

Raccoo:
Step 6 in furnace room. Keep the mobs agroed (or inactive) so they don't beat on the furnace. If they beat on it too much the mission will be kicked and you'll have to restart. (Super annoying daybreak!!)

Step 3 also can kick the mission if not done correctly. Agro all of the secretive mobs to keep them away from the cannon, or spider or whatever they are trying to do. If you can kill them quick enough can avoid spider going active I think.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version