Comments - Older Guides > The Burning Lands

Ironing out the Legion

<< < (3/3)

Lenny:
This site is losing it i think. Worst walk through ever here. go up and kill the security..... go up WHERE?? to where? Maybe a map loc?

Riou:

--- Quote from: Lenny on December 02, 2019, 12:52:12 AM ---This site is losing it i think. Worst walk through ever here. go up and kill the security..... go up WHERE?? to where? Maybe a map loc?

--- End quote ---

I've added locations for most of the parts, and touched up some of the words, thanks!

94dgrif:
Step 1 is indeed updated by killing the "A ticking device" however it is immune to damage and does not agro until all 4 "a suspicious lookout" mobs that are surrounding its plinth are killed. They assist each other but are not agro-linked and can be singled. The two flying types are not snareable/rootable, the bipedal ones are. Upon first agro with any of these a 500 second timer starts - "A ticking device shouts, 'My work will be complete in 475 seconds.'". Similar announcements every 25 seconds. Nothing remarkable about the fight with the a ticking device.

Nolrog:
This mission is damn near impossible.

Step 3 is easy. Pull the two whirly birds into the first part of the museum and kill them. Then ranged DPS two mechanics you can see. They do not aggro and just stand there and you can kill them. Then enter that part of the museum, which triggers the update, but there is only 1 left to kill. Kill that and the spider doesn't activate.

Where we get stuck is Step 6. We've tried 5 or 6 times now. The last time we ran to the first iron legion guy, started attacking, had 1 add which is fine, then popped all the cooldowns for a quick kill and, they mezzed me and the other ranger with a long 55 second mez, leaving just two boxes and two mercs who quickly died.

We have tried pulling them back but they go inactive walk back to the furnace and heal to full, and when we pull back they come with more than 1 friend.

The timer is pretty sure, and I am not sure when it starts. I think it starts with the last ancient security guard dies in step 5, but I am not sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version