General > Expired EQ Resource Contests

Day 1, Veil of Alaris - 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

<< < (5/8) > >>

kunarkian:
Besides the blimp , the new zones were pretty nice alongside the new npc/mobs.

krazzedk:
The best part was falling off the ramp leading down from the top. Some would die, others learnt how to jump from section to section. It was always before a raid and we would have to wait for rezing of the dead who had no mouse control.

Thunderkiks:
I was taking a break from EQ when VoA came out. I returned in 2014. My first memory of tha expansion was going to Valley at level 87 and having my butt handed to me LOL. Didnt return to that zone until 95 Haha.
I really like the Alaran race as a whole and the blimp to travel there is pretty cool as well.

Brendanteske:
I remember killing farmers in Valley of Lunanyn and headshoting all over the place. It was a lot of fun.

jebidai:
I loved the challenge of coming back from one of my many 3 year breaks, and catching up to all my friends in EXP and gear. That year was a great year as I was able to join TSM at the beginning of their rise to the top of the Rathe, before becoming the top raiding guild of the server a year or so later. That expansion was my first introduction to progression as we all know it now. My main character Jebidai became the first on the server to achieve master of Alaris with the help from Drpain, Kobbo, Pataz, and many others. R.I.P. Bartlot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version