General > Expired EQ Resource Contests

Day 1, Veil of Alaris - 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

(1/8) > >>

Rorce:
Welcome to Day 1 of the 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

Todays theme is the Veil of Alaris expansion. Please post in this thread to participate in day 1 of the contest! We want to hear what your favorite part of the Veil of Alaris expansion was!

For full contest details, please visit the official contest thread here: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=195415

Rorce:
My favorite part of Veil of Alaris was the blimp that allowed adventurers to travel from Steamfont Mountains to Argath. I bet I've ridden that blimp 50 times over the years. I thought it was a very creative, but unfortunately under-utilized way of transporting players to the new zones.

I loved the blimp so much, I made a video of it while adventuring on the Beta server! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMfMQ841MnM

Carbja23:
I liked the argath raid and the tower defense raid. They where a lot of fun!

Ranonman:
I was not around during VoA expansion. When I returned, I ran through all VoA quests, missions, challengers, and some raids. I'm still working on to complete VoA raids one day. (Missing pillars, temple, windsong, and all sepulcher of order raids) My favorite part is Introduction to Argath. It takes you to the entrance and then you can navigate through top floor to look for spells, quests, and missions there. When it's time to fight, you go downstairs and start your adventure there. I felt that it was nice introduction.

NightGod:
Seemingly endless hours spend farming Pillars with friends. It was a great outdoor zone to crawl through, so you didn't get stuck with the usual boredom of sitting in one spot and killing the same 8 mobs over and over again.

On the game mechanics side, the new hotbar system was amazing and the ability to customize guild halls really changed the social side of things.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version