Comments - Older Guides > Empires of Kunark

Kar`Zok Overlord

(1/2) > >>

Rorce:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://eok.eqresource.com/karzokoverlord.php

Lenny:
This mob was hitting my Warrior for of 200k hp in a shot.. Best tanks have maybe 200k hp.. I think thre is a issue her.. hah

Lenny:
Ok more info. The spot this guy is in is a total B... .. All the Researches around are completely uncontrollable. You cant root them, mez them, nothing. I have managed to lose them to enc banishment a couple times but the root part doesnt work ever. The other mobs around like the soldiers and such have an insane amount of hp. Best to just avoid them unless you have an insane amount of DPS. The first time we engaged this guy i was one merc down but wanted to get him while we wouldn't get an add. Had him at 0 percent when we wiped. Never even got close after that.. It started hitting the war for unreal amounts of damage. I don't think anyone could survive that.

Battileur:
This guy is definitely bugged, my fully T2 geared tank with max AA's was getting smacked for 250k HP at a time - my group died so quick that the mercs were all still alive. Even a guild paladin with raid gear was getting hit for over 400k HP...

svann:
Still messed up. Killed our monk with a double 283k, then my raid geared bard with a double 259k. The actual tank took 2x131k and a smaller hit that killed him real quick.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version