Author Topic: August 24, 2011 - Veil of Alaris pre-launch missions  (Read 10162 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
August 24, 2011 - Veil of Alaris pre-launch missions
« on: August 24, 2011, 10:29:34 AM »
Don't forget to get these done before they are gone! I believe the last day for them to be in game is supposed to be August 31st. The reward is a range item with slightly better than group gear stats, but no focus or clicky for now (it's supposed to do something special when the new expansion launches). An Ancient Text

As always, we have complete walkthroughs for you! https://special.eqresource.com/voaspecial.php
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 01:27:50 AM by Riou »

Offline Metanis

Re: Veil of Alaris pre-launch missions
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 08:54:58 AM »
I'm confused. All the quests seem to offer the same reward. So how do you get this Ancient Text thing? And if you missed the first batch of quests are you then screwed for the final reward? In other words, all I see are a bunch of disjointed quests with no "glue" indicating your progression along the arc. Maybe I'm missing something?

Also, grats on this site. I like the design and appreciate the work you guys are putting into this! Thanks!

-Metanis, cleric on Luclin

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 09:35:17 AM »
I'm confused. All the quests seem to offer the same reward. So how do you get this Ancient Text thing? And if you missed the first batch of quests are you then screwed for the final reward? In other words, all I see are a bunch of disjointed quests with no "glue" indicating your progression along the arc. Maybe I'm missing something?

Also, grats on this site. I like the design and appreciate the work you guys are putting into this! Thanks!

Hey, That post is actually about the old ones a few months ago, the current ones are in there place now. For the current ones you get the vouchers to buy the rewards.

The Ancient Text you will be able to get soon if you missed out :)

Edit- To expand upon the lore I think you are asking about. You are helping the gnomes build a Blimp that will take you to the new expansion, each stage gets players 1 step closer to building the Blimp, so Stage 1 is building the dock, stage 2 is building scaffolding, and there will be more stages and it will continue to the end where you will have built everything that enables you to get to Veil of Alaris zones :)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 09:51:23 AM by Riou »

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2011, 09:43:45 AM »

My bad for reusing the page name, I should have named it something different. If you were interested in seeing the original pre-launch quests (Note: they are no longer in game), you can view them here: https://eqresource.com/questsarchive.php

As Riou stated, however, if you missed out on the Ancient Text you will have another chance in about a month.

Offline Danille

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 08:54:32 AM »
Nice job on the website. Thanks for listing all of the prequests ofr VoA and keeping them up to date though each stage. A big help for all EQ players.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 10:04:50 AM »
Nice job on the website. Thanks for listing all of the prequests ofr VoA and keeping them up to date though each stage. A big help for all EQ players.

Very glad to hear you find the website useful. Be sure to tell your friends about us!

Offline Danille

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 06:58:13 PM »
Been using this website for all the VoA pre-launch mission so far, very accurate, nice job with the maps. Its a good mix, not too much infomation, but just enough to make it enjoyable.