Comments - Older Guides > Ring of Scale

Here or Over There?

(1/1)

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://ros.eqresource.com/hereoroverthere.php

goirish:
When I get to the final combine, it says "the items seem to be correct, but it appears you need more information". Evidently, Crestra didn't give me the recipe, any thoughts?

Riou:

--- Quote from: goirish on December 15, 2017, 08:53:58 AM ---When I get to the final combine, it says "the items seem to be correct, but it appears you need more information". Evidently, Crestra didn't give me the recipe, any thoughts?

--- End quote ---

You will have to drop the task and re-get it if you got it before the 12/14 Patch, requesting and doing quest after that date will get you to learn the recipe on the talk to Crestra middle step of the task

wiha:
so you have to re-stat the whole quest and kill and get all new stuff?

Riou:

--- Quote from: wiha on December 16, 2017, 09:24:11 AM ---so you have to re-stat the whole quest and kill and get all new stuff?

--- End quote ---

Kills yes, collects you can trade them, drop and pick up, put in TS container and cancel combine, etc to update - if you have an extra of each item if you did the sub-combines already

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version