Comments - Older Guides > Empires of Kunark

Sneaky Sarnak

<< < (3/3)

Twoma:
After trying all sorts of fancy stuff with a group at one end of the courtyard on the same Sarnaks, we called it a night. The next morning my ranger went to the other side to a duo of Sarnaks, boofed one against wall, boofed the other the other direction, did a hail, said help, and got update. I did NOT have a buff from the Stupefying Sarnak Pheromones from the night before.
One warning is if you try to exit the courtyard to the rest of the zone with that potion on you, they will see thru your invis and kill you. However you will get a update for going thru the gate.

Brumelin:
Speak with the sarnak 0/1 (Scorched Woods)
(2017-12-29) I clicked the pheromones tried, left to help guild mates and then came back today (next day). No pheromone buff, I pulled one of the mobs outside the room where the named SK spawns by Opp. I put my pet on it and just spam hailed. Finally got the dialog for [Help] and completed dialog while my pet banged on him.

Camikazi:
On the sarnak part don't waste time on hailing each one just say "help" to one, even if they are attacking.

ChatWithThisName:
Quest Giver: Indagarix Salus Acilia

Indagarix is misspelled. Mobs name is "Indagatrix Salus Acilia"

It's possible it USED to be Indagarix, but is now Indagatrix

Riou:

--- Quote from: ChatWithThisName on October 28, 2020, 03:43:22 AM ---Quest Giver: Indagarix Salus Acilia

Indagarix is misspelled. Mobs name is "Indagatrix Salus Acilia"

It's possible it USED to be Indagarix, but is now Indagatrix

--- End quote ---

Fixed this, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version