Author Topic: Bane Bound  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Bane Bound
« on: December 02, 2017, 09:12:23 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://ros.eqresource.com/banebound.php

Offline Denial Sinfae

Re: Bane Bound
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 11:04:24 PM »
First blade is in same room as zoneout to Skyfire. Turn in. Second blade it in the same room as named just to the north west of zoneout to Skyfire.

After picking up second blade, undead "Bonebound Dragon" spawns (bone dragon graphic). Go through text and when you say "dead" it attacks.

Casts Song of Bones... PB AE 3 tick mez. High hit I saw was 27674 as an SK. Super resistant to poison and my belt proc slow wouldn't land, but since it was undead I could slow it after a couple casts. Keep dots on it, it regens pretty well while you're mezed. Was able to molo it.

Turn in sword back at camp and you're done.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:06:06 PM by Denial Sinfae »

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:32:42 PM »
First blade is in same room as zoneout to Skyfire. Turn in. Second blade it in the same room as named just to the north west of zoneout to Skyfire.

After picking up second blade, undead "Bonebound Dragon" spawns (bone dragon graphic). Go through text and when you say "dead" it attacks.

Casts Song of Bones... PB AE 3 tick mez. High hit I saw was 27674 as an SK. Super resistant to poison and my belt proc slow wouldn't land, but since it was undead I could slow it after a couple casts. Keep dots on it, it regens pretty well while you're mezed. Was able to molo it.

Turn in sword back at camp and you're done.

Updated, thanks!

Offline Cassilla

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2018, 05:52:08 PM »
Also spawned 2 A guardian of Hoshkar raptors.

Offline Metanis

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2018, 11:47:23 AM »
Step #1 is easy if you have someone who is not KOS to Ring of Scale faction. Then for the 2nd step we drug a mage corpse to the south wall of the room and clickie rezzed him and then he coh'd the rest of the group into the room. After killing the named we waited for tank defensives to recycle and then finished the quest mob.

Offline Battileur

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2018, 06:04:48 PM »
I don't think the 2 guardian of Hoshkar raptors were spawned by dragon but were aggroed from just outside doors to chamber. I kept away from doors and was OK...

Offline FUMREN

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2022, 10:12:43 AM »
scaled key quest is also a requirement