Author Topic: September 23, 2013 - Eternal Sovereign presents: Team Nizzi 24Hr Raid Marathon!  (Read 3120 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Chitiwok, an Officer in Eternal Sovereign posted the following on the eqforums:

"This Friday, September 27th starting at 2PM Eastern (11AM Pacific, 6PM GMT) I'll be leading a 24 hour marathon raid session on Bertox. We'll be starting in Plane of Time and running as many old instanced raid zones as we can, possibly up to Veil of Alaris zones if we have enough people. Anyone with a level 85+ character on Bertox is welcome to join, though ES members will be given preference for spots if the raid fills up. I wish we could take lower level characters on the older raids, but unfortunately there is a 15 level maximum range on instanced zones and level 100s will be participating.

The event is being done in honor of our guildmate and former guild leader, Nizzi, who was recently diagnosed with Chronic Myeloid Leukemia and is being run as a benefit for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. It will be streamed live by myself at www.twitch.tv/Chitiwok and by Alsmack at www.twitch.tv/BrokenSpacebar.

Full event info, including loot rules and other raid details, can be found at: www.eternalsovereign.net/TeamNizzi24
The in-game chat channel for the event will be Bertox.TeamNizzi24:LLS - I will be in there whenever I am online this week to answer any questions.
A list of possible raid targets can be found here - I'm trying to stick to mostly instanced content since we know it will be up, but let me know if I've missed anything that might be fun to watch or participate in: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgEf-IDDyomddDUxc0FmdE41aUpHU2NBOGh0ODE5N3c

I'll be keeping an eye on this thread as much as I can and be in the in-game channel when I'm online if anyone has questions related to the event. Feel free to share the event info link with anyone who might be interested in joining us on the raids or watching the event."

Be sure to tune in and check it out!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 10:46:36 PM by Riou »

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
If you aren't on Bertox and can't participate with them in game it looks like they have the walking events if you live in USA or Canada that you may be able to participate in either taking part in yourself or sponsoring others in your area: http://pages.lightthenight.org/search/?searchState=eventSearch

There is of course donating to them as well :).

You can also join their channel in game and/or watch their live streams when it begins!

Their in game chat channel looks to be: Bertox.TeamNizzi24:LLS
To join this in game simply in game type in: /join Bertox.TeamNizzi24:LLS

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
This begins tomorrow (Friday the 27th), don't miss out!