Author Topic: Supply Archon Tergat  (Read 7232 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Supply Archon Tergat
« on: July 18, 2012, 11:02:16 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://voa.eqresource.com/supplyarchontergat.php

Offline Bidaum

Re: Supply Archon Tergat
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2015, 11:43:38 PM »
After camping the "an Arcon" tent for several sittings and no luck; I began to investigate possibilities. All the rectangular tents have an ordinary mob (soldier, ranger, trooper, impaler) in a corner of each of them. After four rounds of spawns Tergat did indeed spawn in the Orator tent LOC -1272, 450, -46. Cross-referencing previous kill maps from Magelo helped to confirm and give weight to my hypothesis: Tergat has been killed in each rectangular tent at his spawn point, as well as other places he was obviously pulled and killed. He does a kinda knockback, so being in the tent actually helps you from being thrown into possible adds. Perhaps he can spawn in any tent; although I've seen Feht in the small tents.... On to the next zone! :P

Also, a peculiar thing to note: Tergat's drops are ATTUNEABLE; only the northern Valley names dropped attunable items, yet Tergat is about as far South as one can get!