General > Multi Character Inventory Manager

Beta Testing - Multi Character Inventory Manager

<< < (2/7) > >>

Rorce:
I don't think it would be too difficult to add a last updated field on the Search and Filter tab, I'll add that to the list.
Thanks for reporting that bug, I will look into it.

And thanks for Beta testing this software!

Rorce:
Greym, I can't seem to replicate that bug. I added 6 characters across 4 accounts, selected only 1 character and 1 account (the same account that character was bound to), and clicked search with a blank item name search field. My results were only items for the expected character.

I did make a change to the Search and Filter tab that could for some odd reason fix your problem, it will be pushed in the next update (some time in the next 24 hours hopefully). If this doesn't fix it, please let me know if you can provide additional info.

Rorce:
V 0.3.3.0 Change Logs:

- Real Estate should be fully functional now! When the program catches a Real Estate file it will perform a "pre parse" of the file to gather all of the character names that exist in the file. The user will then be prompted to select which characters they wish to parse from the file. This is still very new, and I expect bugs. Please report them when you find them :).

- Due to the class structure changes required for the Real Estate feature, the program may not work correctly with old data. If things don't seem to be working, clear all data by going to Options > Clear All Data. Sorry!

- Added a "Last Updated" field to the Search and Filters tab.

- Removed the "Accounts" list in Search and Filters tab. It was causing nothing but issues, and after a long hard thinking session I decided it didn't really make sense to have. Example: What happens if a user has 1 character selected from an account, but the account has multiple characters. If the account is unselected that one character won't be searched, but if the account is selected all characters will be searched. I think it makes more sense to just select searches by characters.

Greym Greymantle:
Happy new year!. Thanks for the last updated change. Issue , in the search tab if i select a single character and hit search, i get a pop-up window for every other character that i have to click before it processes the search. Does find what i am looking for but is a bit of a pain as i have near a dozen toons loaded now.

Rorce:

--- Quote from: Greym Greymantle on January 02, 2019, 12:09:41 PM ---Happy new year!. Thanks for the last updated change. Issue , in the search tab if i select a single character and hit search, i get a pop-up window for every other character that i have to click before it processes the search. Does find what i am looking for but is a bit of a pain as i have near a dozen toons loaded now.

--- End quote ---

Lol, that was some debugging code I forgot to remove. I fixed it, but I can't push an update right now because I'm midway through another feature. I'll try to get an update out in the next day or two!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version