Author Topic: Destabilizing Chardok  (Read 2612 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Destabilizing Chardok
« on: October 05, 2016, 01:40:32 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://eok.eqresource.com/destabilizingchardok.php
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 12:43:17 AM by Riou »

Offline Yella

Re: Destabilizing Chardok
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 04:40:01 AM »
The correct response for the step: Determine what's wrong with Ralla is as follows (in order of the text sequence):
'don't worry, Ralla, I'll save you'
'are you trapped in your disguise?'
'Have you been mind controlled?'
'did someone do this to you?'

If you do not use these responses (you likely only need the last one) you will NOT be able to get past this step as the quest is bugged and Ralla does NOT respond properly to the prompts in game. You can see the proper response if you have logging on and look at your log file.

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 11:34:08 PM »
The correct response for the step: Determine what's wrong with Ralla is as follows (in order of the text sequence):
'don't worry, Ralla, I'll save you'
'are you trapped in your disguise?'
'Have you been mind controlled?'
'did someone do this to you?'

If you do not use these responses (you likely only need the last one) you will NOT be able to get past this step as the quest is bugged and Ralla does NOT respond properly to the prompts in game. You can see the proper response if you have logging on and look at your log file.

Thanks, I will update the guide with the last line, if you can't just use it will add the rest into it

Offline Pani

• Premium Member
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 12:22:09 PM »
So Warlord Kal Nuuz ran off, two guards spawned where he was for us to fight, then the Warlord agroed a bunch of other mobs where he ran off and they ran in and killed us. My advice, make sure your fire is down somewhere handy in zone, then gate as soon as he runs off so you don't die. then fellowship back!