Author Topic: Rebellion of the Pure  (Read 2910 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Rebellion of the Pure
« on: October 05, 2016, 01:39:03 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://eok.eqresource.com/rebellionofthepure.php
« Last Edit: November 11, 2016, 12:50:45 AM by Riou »

Offline Uuvin

Re: Rebellion of the Pure
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2016, 05:03:21 AM »
The bruisers con dark blue, were mezzable, had 5.6 - 6.1 million hp each, spawned in a tight pattern right at the Overlord ( I did it at Werlgra).

Offline Longdarkhair

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2016, 04:49:03 PM »
If you wipe to the three bruisers and come back and they are gone, I was not able to find a way to respawn them. Went back to quest giver, rehailed NPC, nothing I tried worked. Had to drop task and start over.

Offline Candaan

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2017, 07:21:36 PM »
Hail Cave Overlord Snally in The Temple of Droga and say 'control'. (as indicated by on the map) The last overlord you speak to will attack.

The overlord did NOT attack, only the 3 adds.

There was a short delay before the 3 adds went active, before they could be mez.

Offline Candaan

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2017, 07:35:32 PM »
To be more clear on my last post. On this task, no overlords were killed, only the 3 adds had to be killed.

Offline Zyris

• Premium Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 09:33:06 AM »
Did final fight at Werlgra. Make sure you clear the two roamers before speaking to Werlgra.

I spawned the bruisers and while dealing with them and a roamer, took to long to kill the three. They despawned and speaking to Werlgra again would not respawn them. Not sure how long you have to kill them but it happened pretty fast.