Comments - Modern Guides > Night of Shadows

Fungal Corruption

(1/2) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://nos.eqresource.com/fungalcorruption.php

Drakang:
Some are having issues with this one if they don't speak gnomish. Some also seem to be having issues based on race/faction.

hytiek:
For the first task, the phrase to complete the talking is "collect the sample"

So say: "report" then "collect the sample"

Vumad:
Converse with Coglixar Xorlopodil 0/1 (Ruins of Shadow Haven)
Head over to and Say 'report' to Coglixar Xorlopodil then go through his text (as indicated by  on the map)

Mods, it would be helpful to add a note that after saying report you need to say "Collect the Sample" if you do not know gnomish, because if you don't you can't do his text.

As said by other posters. This guy doesn't speak common tongue and you can't talk to him. My assumption is Gnomish. You do not need to learn gnomish. Just use...

/say report collect the sample

Remember you can CTRL+C here and CTRL+V in the game.

Thank you Hytiek.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Vumad on December 22, 2022, 03:25:14 PM ---Converse with Coglixar Xorlopodil 0/1 (Ruins of Shadow Haven)
Head over to and Say 'report' to Coglixar Xorlopodil then go through his text (as indicated by  on the map)

Mods, it would be helpful to add a note that after saying report you need to say "Collect the Sample" if you do not know gnomish, because if you don't you can't do his text.

As said by other posters. This guy doesn't speak common tongue and you can't talk to him. My assumption is Gnomish. You do not need to learn gnomish. Just use...

/say report collect the sample

Remember you can CTRL+C here and CTRL+V in the game.

Thank you Hytiek.

--- End quote ---

I've added a note for this, thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version