Comments - Older Guides > Ring of Scale

Fell Foliage

(1/4) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://ros.eqresource.com/fellfoliage.php

Fian:
My group just beat this mission, after several failed attempts. I think we were all 106-108 and in various amounts of raid gear. We had a warrior, a SK, a ranger, a beastlord, a cleric merc, and myself (enchanter).

You first have to find a place to plant the scion that you receive (right click). The first place we tried was to the west, and I got a message that we needed to plant to the SouthEast, so we went to the far south (middle) and planted there.

Basics about the encounter. You first fight a monstrous succulent that has the hitpoints of a normal trash mob. Then Catciikii spawns, who as bosses go isn't that bad for hitpoints, however it spawns succulent adds. If more than one add is up at a time, the health locks, so the strat above that says you can ignore the adds is not correct. You can also get additional adds, because it is the OT zone with mobs walking around like normal. I couldn't mezz the succulents but I could mezz the other adds like normal. Once adds were down after several waves, we managed to kill boss, and the chest spawned up north where we started.

Some stragegy tips. We were able to slowly pull the monstrous succulent to the south wall to reduce the number of adds. We also cleared some adds before starting the encounter. The boss also seems to have an AE, so I was wishing we had better than 1 cleric merc. One of the achievments said that we allowed the succulents to spawn to maturity so it makes me wonder if there is a way to kill them before they spawn. The boss grew before our eyes in the beginning, so maybe there are seedlings on the ground we can kill before they spawn too. I also think that less dps on boss might have made it a little easier and reduce the speed at which the adds spawned.

Fian:
I should also mention that we were awarded 35 AA for completing the mission.

Riou:
Thanks, I touched it up a little

Rekni:
Dropped :
Piece of a medalion (NO DROP,LORE) different from the one that dropped in End on an Empire

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version