Author Topic: Demi-Plane Mayong Titles  (Read 7722 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Demi-Plane Mayong Titles
« on: March 26, 2013, 04:35:52 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://articles.eqresource.com/demititles.php

Offline Slurperess

Re: Demi-Plane Mayong Titles
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 10:47:27 AM »
Hi, I wonder if I can do this after I beat mayong ? Right now i am not getting any title. I was trying for vampire slayer but I didn't get a title to pop up ?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 03:36:45 PM »
Hi, I wonder if I can do this after I beat mayong ? Right now i am not getting any title. I was trying for vampire slayer but I didn't get a title to pop up ?

You have to be the one that starts the event (goes through his dialogue to begin it), and you must do the proper phases before doing that.

Offline Aluz

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2018, 07:41:00 AM »
The information for the Bloodwise title and the priest 2.5 epic piece here is wrong. The correct answers to obtain that title are "sorrowful," "grew tired," "mortals is food," and "strength."

The answers given here will in fact yield the Beloved title and the Invocation of the Last Dawn. I got the correct answers from Freelance's write-up at http://eqfreelance.net/strats/dodh/aeblockers.html

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2018, 09:51:21 AM »
The information for the Bloodwise title and the priest 2.5 epic piece here is wrong. The correct answers to obtain that title are "sorrowful," "grew tired," "mortals is food," and "strength."

Thanks, I have updated it with that info :)