Author Topic: April 1, 2014 - Strongest Hamster in Norrath Competition  (Read 3539 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
April 1, 2014 - Strongest Hamster in Norrath Competition
« on: March 31, 2014, 11:00:23 PM »
As EverQuest gamers, there's nothing worse than server outages! Tho they are rare, they are extremely frustrating. Have you ever thought that your hamster could keep the EQ servers up for longer durations than the hamsters currently powering the servers? Does your cousins hamster have super-gerbil strength, and you want to give it a chance at being a superstar? EQResource.com is holding a Strongest Hamster in Norrath competition! This is your chance to put your hamster in the spotlight, with a chance of it winning and becoming the next server hamster hero!

For many years EverQuest's servers have been powered by an ever expanding army of some of the strongest hamsters in the world. SOE has developed a team dedicated to breeding and training these special server hamsters to power the many machines required to keep our loved EverQuest game online. The SOE Server Hamster Caretaking Team works very hard to keep the server hamsters in great physical shape, as well as train the new generations of hamsters on how to be successful server powering animals!

Above we see Dexella and Ashlanne, 2 members of the Server Hamster Caretaking Team, testing a newer generation of server hamsters for quality and strength. Raising these strong, efficient hamsters from birth takes a lot of time. With EverQuest rapidly expanding, the team is having a tough time keeping up with the server power demand. This is where your hamster might be able to help!

EQResource.com will be allowing players to submit videos and pictures proving that their hamsters are in tip top shape, and are up for the overwhelming challenge of keeping the increasingly power hungry zones (like Plane of War) online! Are you excited yet?! Click Here to get the full details of the contest!

Offline Falos

Re: April 1, 2014 - Strongest Hamster in Norrath Competition
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 04:46:32 PM »
Spent roughly 7 hours trying to refresh the link, not sure why it isn't working but I think you guys used the wrong link. I pretty much never enter contests and I was excited about this new one so it's especially upsetting that the first time I actually try to enter one you guys use the wrong link, thanks a lot :(