Author Topic: February 24, 2016 - Double Rares & Marketplace Discount Week!  (Read 2986 times)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
February 24, 2016 - Double Rares & Marketplace Discount Week!
« on: February 24, 2016, 11:41:09 AM »
We're having a Bonus Week here in Norrath! What does that mean? From 12:00PM (Noon) PST on Wednesday, February 24th through 12:00PM (Noon) PST on Wednesday, March 2nd, we've got two special opportunities happening in game.

MEMBER MARKETPLACE DISCOUNT INCREASED

Is there an item in the Marketplace you've been eyeing? Are you on the Phinigel server and planning on leveling up for the upcoming Kunark unlock? Good news! During Bonus Week, the Member Marketplace Discount will be raised to 30% OFF! That's a significant increase from your standard membership discount (10%).

Not a member yet? This would be a great time to become one! Find our more details about the benefits of membership and purchase at https://www.everquest.com/membership.

DOUBLE RARE SPAWNS

If you're on one of our regular servers, get ready for the fruits of your labor to be sweeter than ever. Why? This week, there are Double Rare Spawns!

(Sorry, TLP players - double rare spawns do not apply on Ragefire, Lockjaw, or Phinigel).

We'll see you in Norrath!

Check this out and more in our EQ Calendar (Be sure to set it to your time zone [in settings on the Calendar] for your times!).
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:51:14 PM by Riou »

Offline Nolrog

• Premium Member
Re: February 24, 2016 - Double Rares & Marketplace Discount Week!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2016, 06:44:30 PM »
I was hoping for some bonus XP the weekend before Kunark opens. Can't wait for some new hunting grounds though.

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Re: February 24, 2016 - Double Rares & Marketplace Discount Week!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2016, 02:14:16 PM »
I was hoping for some bonus XP the weekend before Kunark opens. Can't wait for some new hunting grounds though.

Isn't that DayBreak week thing coming up? I know the alert strings are still in the files, and if I recall correctly there's exp bonus somewhere in there.