Author Topic: Testing the Waters  (Read 2487 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Testing the Waters
« on: December 01, 2017, 09:56:04 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://ros.eqresource.com/testingthewaters.php

Offline Greym Greymantle

• Premium Member
Re: Testing the Waters
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 12:04:37 PM »
Just a quick note, the "diseased" critters have that as a subtext under their names. Not in the name, as such not track able as diseased. Sneaky.

Offline Nlocnil

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 05:42:26 PM »
Careful when fighting the Chokidai Watchdogs - they are tethered to their spawn point and will warp if moved more than a short distance.

Offline Lenny

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 09:40:10 PM »
This task ends after about 24 hours. Ended just as I was almost done. Real life got in the way.

Offline Sirene

• Premium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 01:49:43 AM »
If you mess up something, you can get Krama to "reset" your step on the task, to go backwards.

Offline Deloehne

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2017, 04:47:13 PM »
I just clicked in the Western pool - my first - and no dogs. I bet they show up at the Eastern pool when I click there.

Offline Battileur

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2018, 12:11:17 PM »
I had a major problem finishing last stage, killing Alchemist Ren`zain; he spawned as per task then ran off with great speed towards big gorge in center of zone before I could tag him. He then disappeared into the gorge and ended up beneath the zone at the south end of the gorge and became un-targetable. I tried resetting the task a couple of times but as he did not seem to de-spawn even after an hour or so, he remained unaccessible making it impossible to complete the task
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 12:14:00 PM by Battileur »

Offline Wollyen

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2023, 08:57:17 PM »
Important to click the eastern pool first then the western pool, because that's where the special dogs spawn, if you're at the other one it'll despawn and be too late by the time you get over there.  But no worries, just have Krama reset you back with another vial.