Comments - Modern Guides > Holiday Events

A Formal Dinner Party

(1/3) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/aformaldinnerparty.php

Lasii:
Got something called Red Berry Paste, with the identify of "What Likes this?"

Piyper:
1 i was given the info

step about the proof there are weapon drops in each "area" also one of the food on the table will let you turn it in. turn them in 1st one at a time who everthe food was in front of that they take is the killer. where ever you find the same food on the floor is the room. ie for us it was the green apple in front of the clr and it was in the crypt under the sisters room.

kaylord101:
after 12+ hours here is the simplified walk-through.

everyone in group will get Aug
(doing quest isnt bad, mobs aggro range is huge, and can hit up to 44k. Puller/slower would be very helpful)
to do mission you need to do Hails at start, then you need to find 5 Proof Items... 1 is a ground spawn...4 are dropped from npcs... only one item will drop per room but not every room. there are 7 rooms. Ballroom, Study, Ritual area, Bedroom, Lab, Library, Crypt, . Out of the many times i done this I always had a drop in Lab/Crypt/Ballroom always... though that may just been my luck.
To complete quest get the 5 proofs. turn in.. kill murderer.. thats it...

To get the Aug.... you must get the Accused Correct and Room Correct on your FIRST try.

here is how to find out who and where

Zone in... you see a Dinner table,,,, with 8 Classes, one piece of food item infront of them each

pick one item at a time... turn in one item at a time... remember who you took it from... Example, the quest guy took the apple infront of the Rogue.
Easy - now you know the rogue is the killer.

if you mess this up there is a back up.... (the 4 items you need to loot for quest updates, They show usable classes on them, only ONE class will be on every item. so the rogue should show on each item as usable) Might say item 1 monk rogue bst war ; item 2 cleric rogue wiz bst item 3 war rogue druid cleric .. ect ect... rogue is the only one thats on each item..

Now for the location if where the murder happened...
Remember the item the quest guy accepted at the start? from the dinner table? For this example it was the apple....
now (rogue would be nice) go sos and find the apple ground spawn in one of those rooms above... where ever the apple is... thats where the murder happened..

..Also **Charname*** reported you can use items from a failed mission on a new mission.

Best charm aug in game now, and everyone in group gets it... its pretty easy once you figure it out =)... just remember the food at the start..

IF you complete the mission correctly and get the 2 guesses correct... you will get "Red Berry Paste"

Turn this item into A batling in the REAL dreadspire keep zone in

at end something to note. When the Task guy gives you options as to who the murderer might be, he may not give you the correct one. (example: my murderer was ranger, but he didnt give that as an option.... type /say the ranger still gave update and was correc

Enjoy

kaylord101:
There are also Weapon racks on the bottom of spiral south tower

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version