Comments - Modern Guides > Terror of Luclin

Live as Brothers or Perish as Fools

(1/3) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tol.eqresource.com/liveasbrothersorperishasfools.php

Rezzie:
"corrupted vampyre blood" drops off akhevans in the outpost in the north center of the zone, not off vampires.

Riou:

--- Quote from: Rezzie on December 07, 2021, 10:06:16 PM ---"corrupted vampyre blood" drops off akhevans in the outpost in the north center of the zone, not off vampires.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, this is fixed

Fian:
Quest step: Speak with Terro in Ka Vethan

This is near end of quest after I have the items to free him. EQ Resource says to hail him, but when I do so I get "Terro Kai is sobbing quietly to themselves, it may be best to leave them be."

Nothing seems to work at this point to get the task to update. Turning in items doesn't work (that is a future step).

Riou:

--- Quote from: Fian on December 08, 2021, 06:12:52 PM ---Quest step: Speak with Terro in Ka Vethan

This is near end of quest after I have the items to free him. EQ Resource says to hail him, but when I do so I get "Terro Kai is sobbing quietly to themselves, it may be best to leave them be."

Nothing seems to work at this point to get the task to update. Turning in items doesn't work (that is a future step).

--- End quote ---

Right now 12/8/21 the quest is bugged on this step, the Devs know about it, and it should be fixed possibly with their hotfix/patch, potentially this week

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version