Comments - Older Guides > Ring of Scale

Singing Stone

(1/2) > >>

Riou:
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://ros.eqresource.com/singingstone.php

Fian:
This write up had several innaccuracies. The first step is not at 1, it is at zone in. The second step is at 1, not 2. The final is at 2, not 3, and the ground spawn loot is not in lava, it is on the ramp that you take to get out of lava. I can't say for sure, but maybe that ground spawn pops when you kill a basalisk (there is 1 outside of lava and 3 inside).

Riou:

--- Quote from: Fian on December 25, 2017, 09:33:15 PM ---This write up had several innaccuracies. The first step is not at 1, it is at zone in. The second step is at 1, not 2. The final is at 2, not 3, and the ground spawn loot is not in lava, it is on the ramp that you take to get out of lava. I can't say for sure, but maybe that ground spawn pops when you kill a basalisk (there is 1 outside of lava and 3 inside).

--- End quote ---

My bad, I will fix the map, the ground spawn does pop around where you killed the basilisk successfully after emote

Smokezz:
Ok, step 4... you don't have to kill ANYTHING at all. You just need to swim around the lava in the NW corner until you get the emote: "You hear a faint hissing sound carrying through the lava." STOP and sit there until you get a second emote: "The hissing seems very close now."

A rock will appear very close to you. Pick it up and turn it in, you're done.

Thanks go to Drinal.Stephsanity for giving me the help in figuring this out!

Riou:

--- Quote from: Smokezz on December 26, 2017, 10:40:11 PM ---Ok, step 4... you don't have to kill ANYTHING at all. You just need to swim around the lava in the NW corner until you get the emote: "You hear a faint hissing sound carrying through the lava." STOP and sit there until you get a second emote: "The hissing seems very close now."

A rock will appear very close to you. Pick it up and turn it in, you're done.

Thanks go to Drinal.Stephsanity for giving me the help in figuring this out!

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I updated it :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version