Author Topic: The Descending Tower  (Read 4830 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
The Descending Tower
« on: October 06, 2013, 02:23:59 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://cotf.eqresource.com/thedescendingtower.php

Offline Tiladr

Re: The Descending Tower
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2013, 04:36:22 AM »
step 5-search the vicar's supply chest for a cure to the archaeologist's illness

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2013, 08:08:53 AM »
step 5-search the vicar's supply chest for a cure to the archaeologist's illness

I see why it wasn't displaying. It has been updated, Thanks!

Offline garanle

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2013, 06:37:13 AM »
The chest is often at the end of the instance behind the Archaeologist Don Laborm. My suggestion is you start by clearing a path to him (Generally that will get you the updates for everything but kill the captains (Which spawn adds through out the fight, the spawn location is where the mob is pulled from so you want to make sure to pull any possible undead adds that will add when adds are pathing. I dont remember if captains lock hit points on this one till the add is dead).

You get the key which will save you killing a ton of adds from the red mobs that are on the rafters by Don Laborm. I would suggest you get the key, if you die in certain cases those mobs will agro from anywhere in the zone making a wipe tough to recover from.

Offline elatetrout

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2015, 02:30:44 AM »
vicar's chest also spawns guards, percent based(chest), but only one at a time...