General > Expired EQ Resource Contests

Day 4, The Darkened Sea - 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

(1/9) > >>

Rorce:
Welcome to Day 4 of the 7 days of EQResource Anniversary Contests!

Todays theme is the The Darkened Sea expansion. Please post in this thread to participate in day 3 of the contest! We want to hear what your favorite part of the The Darkened Sea expansion was!

For full contest details, please visit the official contest thread here: https://eqresource.com/board/index.php?topic=195415

Rorce:
The Darkened Sea was a really fun expansion! The story line was really good, and I really enjoyed the "Tempest Temple" zone. The artwork in this zone was beautiful, and I thought it was well laid out!

I also enjoyed the Thuliasaur Island zone. Dinosaurs are awesome! I still wish we'd have gotten a dino raid, tho :(

NightGod:
I really enjoyed the skeletal parrot quest line. It's always nice to have some structure to my otherwise mindless killing ;)

Thunderkiks:
When the expansion first came out it was the first expansion that I was playing during its release. I had recently come back from a 6 year break so CoTF was already out. I remember being excited for a new expansion but unfortunately wasn't high enough level to experience it right away. I wish I had done beta aa I loved the hat they gave as a reward.

After I was high enough level to venture into TDS I really enjoyed the zones, especially all the thunderstorms. I know lots of people dont like the rain but I love it. It sounds so great. The story lines were also very good. Arx Mentis is still one of my favorite zones even today.

Gnar:
Killing T-Rex and other dinos on Thuliasaur Island was awesome. Mount Keyring saved me some bag space. Also one of coolest illusions in game T-Rex !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version