Comments - Older Guides > The Burning Lands

All Hail the King

<< < (2/3) > >>

Riou:

--- Quote from: Tucoh on December 17, 2018, 07:47:20 PM ---I successfully finished this quest on Saturday, but I just failed to do it again tonight. The REmembrance Consuming Councilman bro couldn't be insulted successfully. No NPC recognized/witnessed the duel and when I brought him to 9% he didn't run away and admit defeat.
--- End quote ---

I think if this happens you can drag him to any zone trash NPC close by and say insult again to re-update or re-trigger its script to admit defeat?

Kianara:

--- Quote ---Light a Fire in the Boldness of Great Substantiveness. 0/1 (Esianti: Palace of the Winds)
Kill jopal in the North West area and loot a clicky, use this in the South West building
--- End quote ---

Note that when this is done, mobs inside the building aggro and a aoe starts, but do NOT need to be killed for the update.

Grau:
I posted this on the EQ forums, but I was able to make the Jagged Emblem Platinum Amulet at 295 skill with a 5% Grandmaster's Jeweler's Eyeglass (putting me at 309 skill).

At 295 skill without the eyeglass I would get the "You are too inexperienced to even attempt this combine" message.

Kiillz:
where exactly is the "fire" area of this zone?

Riou:

--- Quote from: Kiillz on December 25, 2018, 09:06:43 AM ---where exactly is the "fire" area of this zone?

--- End quote ---

The North West portion with efreeti, jopal and pyre armors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version