Comments - Older Guides > The Burning Lands

Fight Fire

<< < (4/4)

Battileur:
Could some kind person list the rare evolving drops that you can get from this mission please...

Atlans:
Djarn's Tarnished Amethyst Ring
Tattered White Satin Gloves
Threadbare Weighted Tabard
Torn Efreeti Boots

Brumelin:
As a Necro, I can solo this mission. The first 12 are pretty much split and pet tank. I have not tried to root/rot. You do have to watch, when you split, sometimes there will be a mob or two that path down toward Grieving Soul and sit there. They do not return to their original spot. I just punt/root any adds when necessary.

On the last four, I learned the hard way and advice from a guild member, you can only take one at a time. Keep the others rooted and pick them off one at a time. My first three attempts I tried to spread the dot love around and when they would wipe out buffs they sometimes would wipe root which was putting two to three mobs running loose and my refresh timer on PP was not ready. Pets die, clerics die, it made for an unhappy ending.. :'(

Escian:
For those after the achievements:

Habitation - Kill both Lieutenants before killing either of the armors.  Once both Lieutenants are dead, they forcefully inhabit the armors. You can crowd control or off root the armors to split, to make it easier to kill.

Fire Free Zone - Kill both Lieutenants quick enough before they do any ability.

Uninhabited - Kill both armors before either of the Lieutenants. You can crowd control or off root the Lieutenants to split, to make it easier to kill.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version