General > EQ Resource Contests

EQResource Class Emblem Light Contest - Bard Contest

(1/3) > >>

Rorce:

EQResource Light Giveaway - Bard Class Emblem Light

Be sure to read all the rules by clicking here!

This contest is sponsored by Timber & Twine!  Be sure to check out their Etsy shop!

For this contest we'd like to hear about what your favorite part of EverQuest is.  Is it the friendships you've forged over the years?  Is it the camaraderie among your guild mates while slaying legendary dragons?  Or is abolishing gnolls a relaxing way to unwind after the work day?  Whatever it is, we want to hear about it!  You can include as much or as little detail as you like.  All entries will be randomed on 12/1/2023 to determine a winner.  Good luck!

Exuo:
I am fortunate enough to have a normal Sunday Group, it has grown and shrunk and grown again over the years. As an SK, I never held any respect for the Bard class, I'd love to say it was just /roleplay but it was more than that, I never really got to experience the class as a beneficial part of my groups "back in the day" as they always seemed to cause much more trouble than they were worth.

My reason for entering the contest is a testament of the 3 different Bards I have had the (now) pleasure of grouping with in the last few years. They not only raised the bar, each one moved it higher and higher for the ones to follow. They knew / know how to make the most (and then some) of the class and have increase our playability as a team.

I have to admit they became an invaluable resources and tool for our group, and we are far better off for them - If I were to win, this would be gifted the to one of those players.

Provolone:
EverQuest has always been about a group of people tackling various challenges to me. The idea of a bard drew me in instantly and I'm glad after all these years they are still a highly desired class in groups, also that we don't have to manually twist songs anymore because most bards would be retired from injury if that stayed.

Abazzagorath:
Beta raid testing, easily.

Dirtypaws:
EQ is like a life within a life. When your RL isn't going well you can escape into the game. How ironic that I am entering a Bard sign contest when the one time I tried to play a bard I died over and over to the guards in Crescent Reach before figuring out it was the song I was playing!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version