Author Topic: Spell search suggestion  (Read 1947 times)

Offline Zarzac

Spell search suggestion
« on: October 06, 2015, 10:35:49 AM »
Would be cool to be able to search spells by SPA

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
Re: Spell search suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 02:34:44 PM »
This has been on my to do list for a while now. Actually, an advanced spell search that lets you search the database by most fields. There are a few other things I'm working on that have priority at the moment (due to them needing to be completed before the next expansion launches). If I'm not completely burned out after the expansion launch, I'll get started on this.

Don't let me forget!

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 02:56:16 PM »
By the way, in the mean time, you can search by effect text. Like if you wanted to search for spells with SPA 109, you could search for "Summon item:".

Offline Zarzac

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 11:55:17 PM »
Cool that's good to know.

Offline Axxius

• Premium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2015, 05:20:19 PM »
Additional request: search by spell ID.

Currently, if you want to find a spell by ID you open any spell data page and edit the URL to the desired ID. But it would be nice if you could just type the ID directly in the search box. (important: if you add this, make sure it searches for the whole word)

Offline Rorce

• Administrator
  • Master
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2015, 12:31:42 PM »
Additional request: search by spell ID.

Currently, if you want to find a spell by ID you open any spell data page and edit the URL to the desired ID. But it would be nice if you could just type the ID directly in the search box. (important: if you add this, make sure it searches for the whole word)

Added this. Didn't do a whole lot of testing, so if you notice something not working or acting strange let me know.

And thanks for the feedback / suggestions by the way. I don't mind adding new features, but a lot of times I don't know what people want!