Author Topic: Sprucing Up Shakey  (Read 3407 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Sprucing Up Shakey
« on: April 23, 2014, 08:02:55 AM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://special.eqresource.com/sprucingupshakey.php

Offline startrek41

• Premium Member
Re: Sprucing Up Shakey
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 02:54:41 PM »
1st the items you collect are NO Trade so better make sure you loot on one toon or your still need to loot more to try for the combine. 2. I read if I kill the two other named I would get the item Crystal Harvester Mold but I tried that but nothering happened and both toons left no bodies.
3nd the combine is not NO FAIL no idea what is needed but my i got a skill up of 1 on the fail. and not all the items back. not a no fail combine, failed with skill of 54

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 04:04:57 PM »
1st the items you collect are NO Trade so better make sure you loot on one toon or your still need to loot more to try for the combine. 2. I read if I kill the two other named I would get the item Crystal Harvester Mold but I tried that but nothering happened and both toons left no bodies.
3nd the combine is not NO FAIL no idea what is needed but my i got a skill up of 1 on the fail. and not all the items back. not a no fail combine, failed with skill of 54

Thanks, I've updated it with a few more notes :)

Offline startrek41

• Premium Member
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2014, 01:02:46 PM »
Ellyra
Developer

We've fixed these issues internally. The items should now be tradable, and the combine no fail.

Offline lyssabeth

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 01:43:32 PM »
The smithing combine trivial is 16.