EverQuest > General Discussion

Cryo-caverns COMPLETED!

(1/2) > >>

Treeflower:
So Vinney's volcano was so impressive, I felt the need to make something like that in my guild's neighborhood. However, mine is a cave.

It was mostly to take up a 60-slot yard up front so the neighborhood didn't seem as desolate. I was also partly inspired by the caves in Skyrim... there's a rather... sinister feel to the place.

There is a way in, but nothing is inside atm. Again I am going to utilize Vinney's darkness effect for faraway objects. I'm not making a void, but I want to create a sense of depth and vastness that I was so impressed by in his Twilight zone house :D
(hint: look for a marker on a tree and the way in is near)

I also re-built the fairy tale castle into a more castle-like place. It's on the fourth cliff property in the market area. It's blue!

Vinney:
Love the pool area....damn....going to have to rework some things....great Idea!!!!

kirkisx:
what server village?

Treeflower:
Oh, my apologies... all of my homes are in Dread Empire Village on Bertoxx.

Treeflower:
I wanted to get this a little more completed before the "bragging stage," but Vinney decided to share this with the forum... no biggie ^_^

But here's the so-called "endless pool." There will be more sparklies and crystals upon the completion.

And here's the close-up

I was inspired by Skyrim and their platforms around rocks over water... BTW if you guys have/play Skyrim and enjoy housing... Hearthfire is kinda fun, you get to build your own house from scratch and adopt children!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version