Comments - Older Guides > The Broken Mirror

Grubbonion's Locked Tower

<< < (2/3) > >>

Xslia:
Having some heartburn on the last steps with the clicks. Have tried this mission 2 days in a row.

We beat down Korinth the CrusherKorinth the Crusher - we click he disappears. We click over to life (leaving 1 person behind in Decay) and beat down Thiroc the Redeemer to he goes inactive. The person in Decay clicks but we get an emote "we cannot use that item at this time".

Are we missing a step here or something?

Edit post!
I just saw the post above - we have been skipping the optional.. going back to try that now. Thanks!

wiha:
Just to let you know it is written as 1 to 6 players how can you leave one player in life and zone to decay at the same time if you are solo?

Riou:

--- Quote from: wiha on December 24, 2015, 01:09:24 PM ---Just to let you know it is written as 1 to 6 players how can you leave one player in life and zone to decay at the same time if you are solo?

--- End quote ---

Thanks, that note is just how many it takes to get task / how many fit in task, I've added a note to make sure you bring at least 2 characters for it

Ufirst:
He wouldn't talk to me so I clicked over to plane of decay, picked up key on ledge of well, clicked back to life, gave Grubbonion the key and he gave me the task.

JacLuc:
This quest has a minimum level associated. Tried using a level 86 alt as the 2nd person and they were too low to be added to the task. Does anyone know what the minimum needed is?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version