Comments - Older Guides > Torment of Velious

Totality of War

<< < (2/5) > >>

ruetheday69:
Whats the recipe for the Righteous Protector Earring..you dont list it ?

Riou:

--- Quote from: ruetheday69 on February 15, 2020, 10:31:07 PM ---Whats the recipe for the Righteous Protector Earring..you dont list it ?

--- End quote ---

Don't have that info (all the TS earring quest info was player submitted :) ), as far as I know they are auto learned though

svann:
Warning:
Dont try doing turn in without first killing ALL giants. Just dont.

xyphen:

--- Quote ---Duck in front of the Rallos Zek and Say 'All Hail Rallos Zek!' to it then turn in your earring, not doing this may kill you or fail the task and you must wait 6 hours to re-try
--- End quote ---

Do NOT do this. He just reset into a non-targetable form and failed the task with 6 hour lockout. Just do what the quest says and ignore the advice.

xyphen:
As a correction to what I posted below, the quest bugged out and he despawned with no giants alive when I said "all hail rallos zek" first. In order to get it to work, I had to attempt to turn in the earring, then say "all hail rallos zek" (for him to say he ignores you), then turn in again.

On the other hand, if you say the prompt to live Rallos Zek when other giants are alive, they will all be summoned to you, he will despawn and you ultimately fail the mission.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version