Comments - Older Guides > Empires of Kunark

Methods of Sarnak Destruction

<< < (5/5)

Travestii:
For those wishing to use the Mana of the Sarnak Compressor route:

1. You will not completely get around tradeskilling, as the Mana of the Sarnak Compressor does have a Blacksmithing trivial of 102; however, that is a fairly easy skill level to obtain. I took this route for my boxes.

2. The devs have designed this quest to make you pay one way or the other: either tradeskill or farm (the quest items are tradeable as well). What I mean by that statement is that if you go the Compressor route, you will have to farm enough mats to make 2x Mana of the Sarnak Compressors, 1 Cloudy Brown Liquid, and 1 Mana of the Sarnak.

3. If you're still interested, the method is as follows:
 A: Collect the quest pieces until you reach the first "Create a Mana of the Sarnak."
 B: Create a Mana of the Sarnak Compressor (Blacksmithing trivial 102)
 C: Follow the original recipe to create a Cloudy Brown Liquid using the Compressor as the container
 D: Follow the quest from there, collecting the new list of materials that Ingisitorma Varro gives
 E: Create another Mana of the Sarnak Compressor
 F: Follow the original recipe to create Mana of the Sarnak, using the Compressor as the container
 G: Complete the quest with one final hail, and congrats!

Zuggorr:
If you have the members available, I found it useful to drop a campfire at Ingisitorma Varro in Frontier Mountains. Lets you go do the tradeskills and port back for follow-up phrases. Puts you close to Gates of Kor-Sha for the portal enchantment step.

Also you can check your /claim for the Brell's token which can port you one zone away from the ground spawn book "Metallurgy of Souls" step.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version