Author Topic: Earning One's Place  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
Earning One's Place
« on: December 09, 2018, 11:00:22 PM »
Questions? Comments? Post them here! Original page - https://tbl.eqresource.com/earningonesplace.php

Offline Provolone

Re: Earning One's Place
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 11:05:40 PM »
Say "accept" to the Soaring Moon npc to port over, hide behind tree if kos.

Offline Battileur

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 03:35:22 PM »
Has anyone actually figured out what Djinn faction is - in the new faction window, there are 9 faction groups but none refer to the Djinn. I've tried keeping a record of faction hits and the one I haven't managed to raise is Servants of Esianti, so far everything I've killed has lower that faction.
Also what is meant by "lower" than dubious - I've always interpreted lower faction as heading towards scowl so being threatening to the NPC giving the task should work but it doesn't.
Anyone else confused with getting this task?

Offline Riou

• Administrator
  • Master
    • EQ Resource - The Resource for your EverQuest needs
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 03:40:23 PM »
Has anyone actually figured out what Djinn faction is - in the new faction window, there are 9 faction groups but none refer to the Djinn. I've tried keeping a record of faction hits and the one I haven't managed to raise is Servants of Esianti, so far everything I've killed has lower that faction.
Also what is meant by "lower" than dubious - I've always interpreted lower faction as heading towards scowl so being threatening to the NPC giving the task should work but it doesn't.
Anyone else confused with getting this task?

I think the NPC was on the esianti faction in Beta, but they made them on like Neutral ones, so it might be checking its own which you cant seem to go dubious, or the only other one is maybe the Alabaster one which is the Air side of the 2 warring parts near smoke and esianti area